CBTS began supporting the Bluegrass Higher Education Consortium in 2012 as part of a community outreach initiative. CBTS has been involved in planning several BGHC activities, including its annual conference. CBTS is involved as a corporate partner to advise members on best practice for workforce readiness and expand the Taft tutoring model, which is being replicated in a Lexington school.
- Create a university center sharing model to include faculty, programs, credits, facilities and arts.
- Design Professional/Leadership Development opportunities for administration, faculty and staff.
- Support networking, and collaborative discussion with K-12 superintendents to identify and consider best practices on college readiness.
- Support networking and collaborative discussion with business leaders, chambers of commerce and economic development professionals.
- Collaboration on student professional readiness and development, including soft skills, interview skills, and professional expectations of employers.